Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cradle to Cradle Commentary II - What did it make me question

Continuing to read further into the book, I am intrigued by and question new and exciting ways to live on this earth.  I have been able to find that there are people out there as interested in sustainable living as I am and researching it from a scientific perspective.  For instance the making of the book itself was a feat all on it's own; just how do you make a book, in order to educate the masses, while maintaining your philosophy of zero waste- what process and what materials do you use to be the least harmful to the environment.  At this point, it  is a matter of continually rethinking how we make things and continual experimentation into better design- this has been of the most exciting topics for me and has made me start to think of ways to provide products to society in a whole new and exciting way.

No comments:

Post a Comment